Male x Female Elbow (NPT x NPT)
|Fittings and Piping||Threaded Fittings Light Series|
|Food, Power, Gas & Bellows; Cryogenic, Nuclear, Oil & Bellows; Gas, Chemical, Water Treatment|
As a complement to the forged accessories according to ASME B16.11, MECESA introduces in its range of fabricators the accessories of the MECEPRIM SERIES, accessories with which we try to increase the possibilities in types of threaded couplings from forged or rolled parts and decrease in some cases of wall thicknesses, and indicating in each accessory the maximum working pressure, determined from the indications of the ASME B31.1 standard.
- They are manufactured in three types of materials: 316 grade stainless steel, carbon steel and brass. On request we manufacture in other materials. Such as 304 stainless steel, Hastelloy, Inconel, etc… among others.
- Stainless steel fittings are supplied pickled and passivated, carbon steel fittings are phosphated and brass fittings are pickled.
The connection dimensions correspond to the thread from 1/8″ to 1″.
- Meceprim fittings have been carefully designed to comply with the characteristics indicated in this catalog according to ASME B31.1 and ASME B31.3 standards, manufactured with a high level of quality.
- Threaded connections are made according to NPT according to ANSI/ASME B1.20.1M BSPT according to ISO 7 and BSP according to DIN 3852-B.
- All Meceprim fittings in accordance with ASME B31.1 are marked in accordance with MSS-SP25.
Excellent thread machining of the fittings guarantees a high quality connection and visual appearance. We have standard materials, dimensions and connection types, but we have other specials not catalogued, to facilitate the request of any modification of our standard product.
If you have any questions or want more information, contact us through the form that you will find in the following link: