|Fittings and Piping||Double Ring Compression Fittings|
|Food, Power, Gas & Bellows; Cryogenic, Nuclear, Oil & Bellows; Gas, Chemical, Water Treatment|
Tube fittings with Megalok® double compression ring system
MECESA is pleased to present the MEGALOK fittings in its desire for perfection and better service, trying to provide as much information as possible and extending its range to the needs that we believe are most frequent. All this is the result of our constant line of avant-garde in the very varied production of fittings.
- They are manufactured in three types of materials: 316 grade stainless steel, carbon steel and brass. In installations with plastic tubing, the rings will be made of nylon for brass fittings and PTFE for stainless steel fittings. On request, they can be manufactured in other materials (see Special Materials catalogue).
- Stainless steel and brass fittings are supplied pickled and passivated, and carbon steel fittings are phosphated. Other finishes are available on request.
The tube shall have a smooth surface finish, free of grooves in order to achieve a perfect assembly of the two rings to the tube.
- PIPE, in inches, from 1/8 “OD to 1 “OD. PIPE, in millimetres, from 4 mm to 25 mm. Adapters for PIPE from 1/8″ to 1/2” to millimetric TUBE.
- Consists of a body with a seat for the pipe, two compression rings and a locking nut. The hermetic connection of the tube to the fitting body is achieved by the pressure exerted by the two rings on the tube when they are pressed by the nut. The function of the front ring is to seal and that of the rear ring is to fix the tube to the fitting. Due to its special conception, both in design and in the variety of materials in which it is made as well as in its connections, it allows it to cover a wide range of applications.
- Applications: In vacuum, low and medium pressure, especially suitable for high pressures, or any other that requires hard work; Food field and laboratories; Resistance to the most corrosive acids; Use in hydraulic installations and gases; Suitable for pipes of stainless steel, carbon steel, copper, plastics, etc.; Can be used for high temperature and cryogenic applications; Vibration resistant; Threaded connections, NPT ANSI/ASME B1.20.1, BSPT-ISO 7R, BSP-ISO 228 and optional in DIN 3852 BSP/METRICA.
If you have any questions or want more information, contact us through the form that you will find in the following link: